"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
As Sister's of the Shepherd, we exist to support Christian women by following HIS voice, serving HIS people, and sharing HIS voice with the world.
Spiritual - As sisters in our spiritual walk, we look to support women by giving them opportunities to learn the voice of the Good Shepherd. We do this by offering Bible Study opportunities throughout the year, praying for each other and encouraging each other to dig deeper into the Bible.
- Monthly in-home bible studies open to all ladies. We can study the bible with several time options.
- Advent by Candlelight is held the first or second Sunday in December. Where all ladies come and prepare their hearts and minds for the true meaning of Christmas.
Service - As sisters of service, we exist to support women by serving his people. We get the most joy and make the biggest difference when we use our God-given talents, gifts and abilities to serve and build up the church.
LWMS - Lutheran Women's Ministry Society is a group that was started over 50 years ago so women in our local churches and Wisconsin Synod could support world and home missionaries with our prayers and monetary offerings
- Altar Care - setting up communion twice a month in preparation for the Lord's supper
- Busy Bags - taking care of the children's bags, filled with crayons and coloring sheets
Meet the members of our Women's Ministry Team by [CLICKING HERE]
- Monthly Meetings - encouraging women to regularly support world and home missions
- Rallys - Yearly opportunities to meet with women across Florida and the World to learn about and support missions.